How can someone who's unemployed...
....be so damn busy? Just in case anyone wanted to know what's happening around here at the moment, I'm currently involved thusly:
1) Emo Walleye co-chair/tech coordinator/marketing coordinator, six weeks away. Buttloads of stuff to do;
2) Emo Waterpark chair, trying to raise $150,000 to build a waterpark in Emo. Just starting up;
3) Working on two publications for a major crown corporation in Western Canada;
4) Developing a promotional DVD for a farm, selling bull semen;
5) Fixing up a web interface for a former employer;
6) Environmental Studies, Macroeconomics and Integrated marketing Communications courses;
7) Looking at deploying a point-to-point wireless network for a customer;
8) Helping two customers develop an eBay presence for retailing;
9) De-virusing and backing up three computers for customers;
10) Helping a local municipality develop their web presence more effectively (currently not being utilized);
11) Working on the Joint Search Committee, hiring for a new youth minister for Cambrian Presbytery (which, by the way, if you're interested, you can view the job description here).
That's what I can remember that I've got on the go. And, most have deadlines in the next five days. :)
Random thoughts from a sleep-deprived mind. Argh, I have to stop playing Halo 2 from 12:00 - 1:00 in the morning.
[From the 'Lincoln' Section]
Posted by Lincoln at 10:59 AM